1. Made of red copper which provides superior anti-wear and anti-corrosion performance
2. Specially made for our welding products with uniform specification and low size tolerance
3. Excellent heat dispassion performance that massively increases product’s durability
4. High-precision processing, high concentricity, processing and moulding at once. Minimizing the impacts from slags, thus produces smooth inner walls and keeps the nozzle clean
5. Specially made for our welding products with uniform specification and low size tolerance
Low durability and fragile
Unclean welding seams
Rough and burnt surface
|Name||Nozzle for handheld laser torch|
|Supported Wire Diameter||0.8mm、1.0mm、1.2mm、1.6mm|
|Application angle||Exterior angle|
Why do we choose red copper for our nozzle product line?
The conductivity of red copper is only second to silver, and it is the best choice for making conductive equipment. Red copper is corrosion-resistant to air, salt water, oxidizing acid, alkali, and organic acid. Plus, red copper could be easily shaped to desired products for welding through heat or cold processing.
Handheld Laser Welder Operating Procedures
1. In the use of laser welding, operators need to wear laser-proof goggles, long-sleeved protective clothing, and welder gloves.
2. The operator cannot look directly at the laser or welding process with naked eyes. A designated working area should be provided.
3. In the use of the laser welding machine, it is prohibited to aim the torch at the human body.
4. Pre-work check whether the focal point is accurate, the damaged protection lens needs to be replaced in a timely manner.
5. After powering on, carefully check if the water level and the water temperature are normal. If the water temperature is out of the set temperature range, you need to wait for the temperature to reach the set value before welding.
6. Gas check: check for air leakage after opening, and the range of the airflow regulation is 10 to 15L/min.
7. Gas check: check for air leakage after opening, and the range of the airflow regulation is 10 to 15L/min.